Saturday, November 12, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy 17th Birthday

Good Morning Twiners! Janice here from Janice's Jems! I'm so excited to be with you today as a Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!! This week we celebrated a 17th birthday in our house. 
I don't know about you, but I find masculine cards more on the challenging side. 

Here is a different birthday card.


On the front I used an Orange Mini Envelope and decorated it with Spiced Pumpkin Twine. 
I stamped the mini arrow with a sentiment from Check It Off and the hashtag is from Get It Done.


The best part of this mini envelope is that it can hold a gift card! And what teenager doesn't love receiving gift cards for their birthdays! 


I added in a centerpiece to the card to include Xbox Live! And a little extra twine to dress it up!
Dies and Sentiments are Jaded Blossom.


And the last part needed twine for the controller cord! 

I hope you enjoyed my card today!






7 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card! I love how you used the twine for the controller cord. Thanks for being guest designer for November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Love how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic birthday card!!Love the fun use of the twine & envelope! Super fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Masculine card!! Great details and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Loving the fun patterns you used and the twine wrapped mini envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! Love the paper and how you wrapped the twine!
    Have a Great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!