Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Congrats!

Hello everyone!   I'm Helen from HTB Creations.   This month, we are featuring Totally Black and Totally White Trendy Twine.  I have a wedding card to show you today using the Totally White Trendy Twine.


I cut the rings out on my Cricut machine using some silver glittery card stock. The congrats stamp is new from Lawn Fawn and I used a white ink pad to stamp it. I had planned to white emboss it but I didn't see white embossing powder in my stash.  I then wrapped my Totally White Trendy Twine around the black base and glued the black to my white base.  The rings are pop dotted on and then I added my white bow to the middle and some self stick white pearls to the card.


Please be sure to keep visiting the blog this month to see all the fun projects!  
Shop Here
Visit the Facebook Page



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! So pretty and sparkly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I love all that sparkle!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant card and design, it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!