Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Trendy Twine -- For You

Hello!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Today I have a quick gift box for you. I used the Twine of the Month -- Midnight Trendy Twine along with the 3x3 Craft Boxes.  I love these little boxes for a quick treat to give out!


I die cut a label on white card stock, stamped my sentiment, and punched holes on the sides.  Then, I put my Midnight Trendy Twine through the holes making the twine go in the back.  I wound it around all the sides and added a bow.   Then I used more twine to make two more bows for the 'flower' effect.  To make the twine stand up a bit, I ran some white glue through my fingers and onto the twine.   To finish it off, I used some black self-stick dots.


Be sure to visit Annie's Paper Boutique for all your twine and packaging goodies--not to mention all the other fun things you can buy :)



Have a fabulous day!



5 comments:

  1. Great project Helen!! Love the tag and the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to dress up those kraft boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty gift box!! Awesome job Helen!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun treat box! That tag looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great treat box!

    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!