Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Trendy Twine- You are a Sweetheart Treat

Hi everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today I am sharing a project for the Trendy Twine 
Design Team using the featured Krafty Red 
Trendy Twine and Metal Rim Tags.

I made a treat bag using a Tiny Kraft bag.


First, I stamped the bag with the arrows and hearts. Then I made a paper belly band to fit around the bag. I stamped the sentiment on the Metal Rim Tag and added it to the bag with some Krafty Red Trendy Twine. I added a little wink of stella and glossy accents to the heart on the sentiment.


The bag holds a candy bar or two perfectly!
Great gift for anyone.










Don't forget to check out: 
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group
Make sure to check out all the details on my blog.
Have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

  1. You really dressed up that bag! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! A sweet treat!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun Kim!!
    What a GREAT way to decorate those bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all that fabulous stamping! You rocked decorating these cute bags! Totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable bag! Love the stamps - so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!