Thursday, February 18, 2016

Trendy Twine - For You

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M with this month's Krafty Red Trendy Twine along with the Kraft Tags With Metal Rim.

Here is what I created.....A sweet treat for you!
It can be given as a party favor for either a birthday, wedding or even just to show someone how much you appreciate them.

For my topper, I used circles, a scallop circle and a banner die cut which are all from the Cricut Explore DS. I wrapped a strip of the Krafty Red Trendy Twine on the inside of the Kraft Tag with Metal Rim and stamped the sentiment "For You".
I added a few rhinestones for a little bling.
I made & tied a bow with the Krafty Red twine and adhered it to a piece of red ribbon.
Then, I cut strips of the Kraft Chevron Favor Bag and used them to wrap my Hershey Chocolate Nuggets. Yummy!
I placed little heart stickers to each nugget for extra cuteness and then I placed them inside a Medium Candy Bag.
I then used my ATG to adhere the topper to the candy bag. Sweet, right?

Here is a closer look at the pretty topper with the Krafty Red Trendy Twine.

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For full details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

9 comments:

  1. Millie, these treats are so perfect! Love the tag at the top and trimmed in that awesome twine! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super FABULOUS project Millie!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful treat bag. I love that you used that chevron kraft bag to wrap the candy. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag! Love all your pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous treat bag this is, Millie!! The tag looks amazing!! I love the twine bow!! The hearts on the treats are fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treats look amazing! Love how you created the topper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't leave a message on your blog as the comment box was missing but just wanted to say how awesome your packaging here is and the red twine is just perfect. Thankyou for sharing with us. Hugs Valery Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such pretty treats! I love the bags you used and the tags is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!