Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Trendy Twine~ Congratulations

 Good Morning Trendy Twiners!
Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap here with another project featuring the twine color of the month.....
I went with a Clean & Simple card for today's post that would be perfect as a wedding card.
I started with a kraft card stock base and then added a layer of designer paper from Echo Park. Continuing along, I added another layer of white card stock but this time I die cut an edge off so the fun pattern paper could be seen underneath. I stamped the sentiment onto the bottom corner and they placed the card aside to begin working on the focal point of my card.

For the focal point I wanted to join the 2 die cut hearts using the Krafty Red Trendy Twine. I took the 2 hearts and taped them together. Then using my hole punch, I added 2 holes to string the twine through.
A simple bow tied and the tails hung longer finished my heart piece.
I popped the whole heart embellishment up onto the card front using some fun foam.
I finished my card off by adding a matching panel inside the card and this is ready to be signed and given :)

Product Used from Trendy Twine:

New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



9 comments:

  1. This is so creative and beautiful, Jessica!! I love how you tied the hearts together with a twine bow!! Perfect love card!! It's gorgeous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Love those hearts and the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS card! Love the 2 hearts tied together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple yet oh-so beautiful! I love the "torn" edge look that the white paper has on it. That really adds a lot of visual interest to the card along with the bow of Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, the hearts are awesome and the twine looks so pretty!
    Hope you have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!