Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Trendy Twine - Halloween Treats

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and it's my day to post!
I will be showcasing the Halloween Lime Licorice Trendy Twine along with the Skinny Candy Bags.

For my project I made Halloween Treats.
I used the Cricut Explore and a witch's hat die cut. 
I ran the back portion of the witch's die cuts through my Xyron sticker maker.
 I adhered the Halloween Lime Licorice to the backs.
I filled the Skinny Candy Bags with a fruit roll-up..Yummy!
I sealed each skinny candy bag and adhered the scallop square die cuts (front & back) with my ATG. I adhered the witch's hat die cuts on the center of the scallop squares. 
I then wrapped the Halloween Lime Licorice around the squares and placed a pretty bow on the bottom.

To complete my Halloween Treats, I doodled around the scallop square die cuts with a gel pen and stamped Boo!

Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
*Millie*

8 comments:

  1. Look at those yummy treats! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super FUN project Millie!! LOVE the cute bag topper!
    Awesome project and such a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun treat bags, love those adorable scalloped tags with the twine witch hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper adorable! Love how you showcased the twine! Nice healthy treat too! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome Millie!! My kids love that candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these treats! Super cute toppers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!