Thursday, September 3, 2015

Trendy Twine - Coffee Lover Cups

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations and I am so excited for this month's projects!!  We are showcasing the Cherry Latte Trendy Twine and the adorable Mini Cups and Mini Spoons.  I LOVE all things mini :)


To decorate my Mini Cups and Mini Spoons, I used the new Need Coffee! Planner Stamps along with the Cherry Latte Trendy Twine.  


I found the coffee wrapper for the Mini Cups on my Cricut Design Space--not sure what cart, but I search coffee sleeves and found it there.  I cut a circle out and glued my Cherry Latte Twine on the outside, going around two times.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the Need Coffee set along with the cute take out cup.  I did try to color in the stamp a bit but that is not the best--I'll need to work on that! 


For the Mini Spoons, I stamped the hash tag stamps on three spoons.  Then I wrapped some more Cherry Latte Twine around the rim of the lid and tied the spoon on. I filled the cups with some of those Andes Candies you see in the picture.




Make sure to keep checking back for all the fun posts we have this month!  And you really need to stop by Annie's Paper Boutique for this fabulous twine and adorable mini cups while they are on sale!!

Have a great day!!





9 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the round part on your coffee sleeve. Perfect for stamping on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!! What a great project Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you showcased this month's spotlight! They are Adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cups Helen!! :) I love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out just adorable!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, so cute! I love the way you decorated these cups! Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love those little cups, they are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great treat Helen! I LOVE the paper and the twine look GREAT!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!