Monday, July 13, 2015

Trendy Twine - You are my Anchor Layout

Hello everyone!  This is Sukie with a nautical themed layout featuring Nautical Trendy Twine.  The twine was tied, wrapped, twisted and added to each of the paper piecings.  The twine accents were the perfect embellishments for my layout.
A bit of star washi was added to the large striped flag.  A couple of smaller flags accented the corner of my layout page.  I stamped the sentiment on a punched scalloped tag.  The other embellishments all came from my stash.
Pop on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous Nautical twine for those fun summer projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

  1. AWESOME LO Sukie!!!!!
    Love all the details and the twine looks FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! Cute design, fantastic cuts and fun way to use twine! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so darn adorable .... I love it ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, your layouts are always adorable and full of wonderful details...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO gorgeous! I just love all the cuts and all the great way you used the twine! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling layout!!! I love the fun way you used the Nautical Trendy Twine.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the amazing details!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!