Saturday, July 11, 2015

Trendy Twine - Beach Bucket Treats

Hello Trendy Twine friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  

We are in the middle of summer, which means sun filled days and playing in the water :)  For my post today, I made this fun bucket filled with treat bags.
I used the Nautical and Limeade Trendy Twines to wrap around the top of the bucket.  I also used the same colors and braided them to create the handle on the bucket.  The cutting file for the bucket is from SVG Attic's Sweet Shop Party.
For the treat bags, I used the medium candy bags and added toppers that have more Nautical Trendy Twine and die cuts from SVG Attic's Just Beachy collection.
Here is a closer look at all of the bag toppers.
For more details on this project, stop by my blog, Beth's Beauties.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so super ADORABLE Beth!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bucket and I absolutely love the fun treats!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and festive summer project! Your bucket looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bucket stuffed with all those fun treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, I just adore your entire project. Love the fun beach project!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, you really did a wonderful job on this!! Great project and details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So outstanding, awesome treats my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!