Sunday, June 28, 2015

Celebrate the 4th Patriotic Popcorn

Happy Sunday Trendy Twiners!

It's Tammy from Creating Somewhere Under The Sun with you today!  If you are headed to a friend's for the 4th and looking for a little hostess gift to take...how about some Patriotic Popcorn in a cute jar with some fabulous Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine?

I think any hostess would appreciate this don't you?
For my card, I started with a Real Red card base onto which I added a layer of blue and kraft patterned paper. To top that I added a star embossed layer of kraft cardstock to carry out the patriotic theme we are celebrating this month. 
I added lots of the fabulous Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine behind a die-cut star to serve as my main focal image. I have always been a fan of Baker's Twine used this way! Just above my sentiment, I wrapped the twine around several times and tied in a bow to complete the card. 
I just added a little bit of the twine at the top of the lid to tie it all in and decorate the jar. The label was found on line. The popcorn is easy to make. Just melt white chocolate, add sprinkles and M & M's and toss. 
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this Stars & Stripes twine for those patriotic projects. Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day! 
~Tammy~

10 comments:

  1. Oooh..love the patriotic colors and theme. Your twine star looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Tammy!!! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the treat looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Tammy! Very festive and I am sure anyone would love to receive this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to get a gift like this!! Super cute & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is beautiful and that popcorn looks so yummy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is beautiful and that popcorn looks so yummy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and such a yummy popcorn treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is so awesome... and yes anyone would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!