Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A 4th Of July Treat!

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will feature this month's spotlight, which is the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine along with the Large Kraft Pillow Box.

Since the 4th of July is right around the corner I decided to made a fun treat.
I wrapped navy cardstock around the Large Kraft Pillow Box.
With my Cricut Explore and the Graphically Speaking cartridge I was able to make the red borders with stars, which I adhered on both sides of the navy cardstock. I then placed a strip of the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on each side of my borders as well as small bows on the bottom portion of the Large Kraft Pillow Box. I used the CAC2 cartridge for my banner and made pom poms for each side with the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine.
For the 4th of July doggie and his super cute outfit I used the CAC2.
I stamped the sentiment "Celebrate" from Teeny Tag Greetings by My Creative Time on the banner, which I made with the "When I was a Kid" cartridge. Since I am invited to a 4th of July BBQ, I will be making a few of these fun treats and filling them with red & blue gumballs. Fun & Yum!


Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

9 comments:

  1. This is so super ADORABLE M!!!
    LOVE those pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun way to decorate that box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie, this is just the cutest ever! Love the way you decorated the pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect 4th of July treat!! The doggy is so sweet!! I love those amazing pom poms!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable project, love the way you embellished the treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! The puppy makes me smile!!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun!! What a great way to decorate this cute little box
    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!