Saturday, June 13, 2015

4th of July Pillow Box

Hello friends!  This is Tammy and I am featuring the Medium Kraft Pillow Box and Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine. As you have been seeing all the aweosme projects this month, the twine is a fabulous mix, of red, white, and blue. For my project, I started by stamping a cute border in Navy Blue ink along the top and bottom curves of the pillow box.
I added a die-cut border of stars to the center.  At the top and bottom of the border, I wrapped the box several times with the Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine. I added a label I created using spellbinders and stamps to the center. I added sequins throughout the project adding a Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine bow to the center of the label.
Lastly, I added a red seam binding bow to the top which was further embellished with a navy button tied off with Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine bow.

Kraft Pillow Boxes - Medium

10 Kraft Pillow Boxes - Large
Stop by the Trendy store and check out these fun items!
Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Thanks for joining me today!
~Tammy~

8 comments:

  1. I love the stamped banner...Very CUTE!! Love the colorful sequins and Stars & Stripes TT !!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is festive and fun Tammy! Love all of the special details you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project! The stamping looks so awesome and the embellishments are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to decorate that box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great box! Love the design and the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box, Tammy! The label is awesome and love the use of all that twine!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!