Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fluttering by to say~Guest Designer~Sherrie

Hi Everyone!
 It's Sherrie again with my final GD project for Trendy Twine~It has been so fun and such
 an honor to be on the Trendy Twine blog the last few days! I hope you have enjoyed my projects and have been inspired :)


Today I made a pretty gift box and matching card for a friend of mine who has a birthday right around the corner. I used both Tickled Pink and Limeade Trendy Twine for my project. I used a cut file for the 3D petal box that I found at the Silhouette Store. The lovely tendril die and Art Philosophy cartridge was used to create the leaves. I added a cute twine bow using both colors of twine and then a paper flower to the center.

I used a mix of dies and coordinating stamps from My Creative Time for the matching card. I just love how Trendy Twine offers such a wide variety of colors that coordinate perfectly with any project you are creating~
More details can be found on my blog:
Here is the product I used from Trendy Twine

Thanks again for having me!!!

For more Trendy Twine inspiration visit:
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Such gorgeous creations! I love the flower and leaves on that box. Thank you for being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift set this is!! The colors are so beautiful!! I love the designs of both the card and the gift box!! Fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... this is one of the most beautiful sets I've seen! The color palette and delicate designs are gorgeous and I love the combination of stunning twine! Your friend will treasure this always. :o) Congratulations again on your Trendy Twine GD spot, Sherrie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really used the twine beautifully in your projects Sherrie! Gorgeous and fab job Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project! Beautiful colors and papers and that flower looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Sherrie! LOVE your twine choices and GREAT projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous set! You have one lucky friend ;) she'll love it! I love the twine...so pretty!!
    Have a super day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on this Outrageously Gorgeous set!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning gift set Sherrie. Love the paper and design. The twine really pops.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Gorgeous Gift Set!!! The twine looks so cool on that card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!