Monday, January 12, 2015

Crafting Inspiration Day 2

Hi there Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing some Valentine inspiration! We have a fun little event this week, our Trendy DT teamed up with Fleurette Bloom to give you some sweet inspiration for heart day!

I just love this time of year...Ooooh all the pink and red! I LOVE it! Today I used Fleurette Bloom's awesome SVG file NEW Valentine Be Mine 3D SVG Kit along with some fabulous Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.


I'm in LOVE with these fun little arrows! The Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine is PRETTY darn perfect for any Valentine treat :) but I just love how it adds a fun touch to the arrow.

The first thing I want to say is when you receive this file, it's perfect for a pencil. No adjusting... just pick some fabulous paper - and CUT! That easy!

Look how cute they turned out...It didn't hurt that I found the CUTEST pencils at Micheal's. I wanted to add one more fun touch so I placed a candy treat in the center of the heart because I know chocolate makes everything better :)


Ilda is on the Fleurette Bloom blog with this gorgeous vintage valentine treat box.


The file for this box comes from Fleurette Blooms Peacock Palace SVG Kit, the rosettes are from Lush Flowers Collection and the heart from Ice Cream Smiles SVG file

BLOG CANDY ALERT:

Because we have a special week, we are offering some special treats for one LUCKY winner!
$10 GC for Trendy Twine & $10 GC for Fleurette's store.




Our little party begins Sunday the 11th and ends Saturday the 17th. Please comment (and follow) on both the Trendy Twine blog and the Fleurette Bloom blog each day for a chance to be entered. One winner will receive both prizes! Good luck and have fun being inspired all week!

Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

 


17 comments:

  1. Fun design! We shared this with our FB fans today! www.facebook.com/avenue613
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are so cute! I might make some of these too for my Sunday School kids. I love how you added the chocolate to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet Shelly~ Helen has a great idea! I think any child would love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love the different patterned papers you used. The chocolate hearts were the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun altogether!
    Be great to give.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable Shelly!!! Awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, these are so adorable Shelly! GREAT idea and so fun for a class treat! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the arrows! And the box is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun and creative way to use the pencils and the addition of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww I love the valentine's! Such a cute project! And yes the chocolate was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What another lovely idea for a classroom Valentine's treat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely Love this!! Super duper cute & TOTALLY fun!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cute arrow pencils. I like the addition of the candy and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the pink and red this time of year too. Love is in the air ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!