Thursday, December 11, 2014

Trendy Twine 12 Days of Christmas Day 11

Hello, this is Sukie welcome to Day 11 of the Trendy Twine 12 days of Christmas!  This has been such a fun Trendy Twine segment and I'm a bit sad to see it come to an end tomorrow.  All of the gift ideas have been just amazing!  For my project I created a homemade treat jar with a combination of goodies to make some yummy cookies.  These make such great gifts for friends during the holidays.
I simply wrapped my jar with some fun holiday paper and adhered some washi tape along the edge of the lid.  The lid was further embellished with a snowflake doily which was layered with a punched snowflake.  I stamped the snowflake with a Peachy Keen face stamp.  A second doily and snowflake was tied with Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine and hung around my treat jar.
A wooden scoop from Annie's Paper Boutique was tied to the lid of the jar with more twine and finished off with a festive bow.  I tucked in a fun sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Filled with Love stamp set.
Check out the store for all of the gorgeous Christmas twine colors.  They are all on sale and there are so many color combinations, a little something for everyone!

11 comments:

  1. This is super ADORABLE Sukie!!!!! What a fun way to dress up a gift!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved dressed up jars and this is a fabulous one. So do delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful treat jar! I love that you added the scoop to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your homemade jar of goodies is adorable Sukie! The snowflakes couldn't be cuter and love the twine! Super cute gift idea!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sukie!! Those PK faces and that great sentiment ;o) Great job friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! Great colors and that snowflake just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Adorable!! A super fun treat!! The snowflake is a cutie!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun, cute treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sukie, this is so fun and so adorable! I love that cute snowflake and I can never get enough of the wooden spoons :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!