Saturday, September 6, 2014

Trendy Rose Gift Box

Hello all!  This is Beth from Beth's Beauties and today I am sharing a simple gift that is practical and functional.  The main purpose of this is to package a gift card, but in a very fun and cute way!
 I started with a Small Rectangle Clear Box and added paper shreds and the gift card.  I wrapped it with Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.  Then I stamped a sentiment on a Manila Tag and added a bow of the Chocolate Truffle twine.  That leads me up to my favorite part...the rose!
 I crocheted this rose using Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine, and the twine worked perfectly for it!  I added an alligator clip to the back of the flower so it can be used as a hair clip :)
Here are closeups of the twine I used in my project:

This is a list of the supplies I used:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook

9 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Beth!!!!
    Gorgeous rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful rose!! Gorgeous gift!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The best use I've seen yet for Trendy Twine!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thanks for such a wonderful compliment!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty! I really wish I learned to crochet from my Grammy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is super creative!!! The rose looks so pretty! What a terrific gift box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Beth, gorgeous flower!!! Awesome project!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!