Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Trendy Birthday Gift Tag!

Hi Trendy Fans!

It's Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a quick project with you.  Have you all been enjoying the spotlight twine this month? Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine & Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine they are both so gorgeous! I'm taking a little break from Baby projects and sharing a Birthday tag using Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.

I made a cute little gift tag for a special girl. I used a die cut tag and a PKS stamp for the present. I paper pieced the present using pink and brown and couldn't wait to add this fun little Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine  pom pom. I LOVE these. 

I tied a cute little bow at the top added a CDD sentiment and ALL DONE! Easy peasy! 

Don't miss out on the sale both colors are on sale for $7.50


Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


8 comments:

  1. Super cute tag Shelly!!!!
    Love the pom pom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag, Shelly!! The pom pom looks amazing!! This is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw Shelly, this is SO sweet and you used one of my favorite color combinations! Love the twine to-perfect accent on your tag!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift tag! Love the twine pom in the middle of the present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag, great twine pom pom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!