Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Apple For You

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a card for you--for a teacher, or just an any day card.  I'm using the fabulous Cranberry Trendy Twine.


I used an apple from the Cricut Preserves cartridge and some fun polka dotted paper from Echo Park 6x6 Dots paper pack.  I just LOVE polka dots :)


I added a small Cranberry Twine bow to the apple since the leaf and the apple were green. The enamel dots are homemade from some Perler beads.  This batch actually turned out pretty well. And the Cranberry Twine is front and center with a double bow.


Be sure to check out all the fun projects on the blog all month long and on the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine Facebook page. Visit Annie's Paper Boutique for your twine and packaging needs.

Last, but not least, please join in our fun Happy Halloweenie Trendy Twine Facebook Hop this Saturday--we have some fun projects to show you!!

Have a great day!
Helen

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The pop of green in your apple looks great with the white and red card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card! I thought I recognized that apple...I have that Cricut cartridge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute love you design, it's great! I made a bunch of perlers too, it's was fun huh? Did you try them on their side? You get ovals or Easter eggs :)

    Have a great day Helen!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty and Yummy!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, this is beautiful. I love all the red with the focal green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!