Saturday, November 30, 2013

Guest Designer- Kathy Jo Wood, Day 2

Happy Saturday!

It's Kathy Jo again from I'm a Little Teapot Guest Designing for the "Home of Trendy Twine".  Thanks so much Annie's Paper Boutique for asking me to design projects using Trendy Twine!  It has been a fun experience and an honor to be a guest designer!

I have a few projects to share today using various Trendy Twine.  The first uses the happy Orangesicle twine.

What a great thank you gift set to make for the crafter on your gift list: a homemade card using Trendy Twine and spool of Trendy Twine- for the receiver to use on their craft projects.  The jar can be blinged up with twine, too.  And don't forget the hole on top of the jar for twine to spool out. :)

Next is a storage method I am using for my twine (and can also serve as an alternate gift bin if you do not want to use a jar).  I really like the ease of storing the twine on the die cut bobbins in an open bin.  It keeps my twine organized and I can pick out twine easily.  It looks great on my desk, too!

Trendy Twine Totally Kraft was used on the "You Amaze Me" card shown below.  The twine was used in four locations: as the bow, on the pink velvet ribbon, looped under my die cut sentiment and woven into the holes on the oval die cut.
My last project to share is probably one of the fastest cards I have made.  It was a last minute card for a New England Patriots fan and I had no idea how I would incorporate the love for his team onto a card!  I looked in my Trendy Twine bin and saw Berries Jubilee...perfect!

It was a blast playing in the craft room and making these projects.  Feel free to stop by my blog tomorrow- I will post a list of each project shown the past two days with all the product used.

Thanks so much for stopping by Trendy Twine.  :)
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Great projects Kathy Jo - love your storage too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More awesome projects Kathy Jo!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are absolutely gorgeous, Kathy Jo!! I love how you used the twine!! You did a fabulous job!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! Love your twine storage too, so easy to grab the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing projects!! You do beautiful work! Thanks for being a great guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic projects Kathy Jo, that birthday card looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Creations. Great Twine Storage too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects, Kathy Jo! I LOVE the jar card…so darling! Great storage ideas as well. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!