Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thanks for Your Service

Hello everyone!

Just a quick card with some fabulous Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on it :)  I love this twine (but then again, I think I love it all!)

I was asked to do a card demo in July and my mother-in-law took some of my cards to show the ladies.  One of them asked that I make cards for her to send to a troop for the June package she is sending. I spent an entire Saturday trying to come up with something and this is what I ended up with.  Sorry the picture is not exactly the best.  It was cloudy and now the cards are on their way.



This twine is perfect for July, so don't wait, get yours now!  It on sale along with some other great colors for the 4th.  There is even a mini special so you can try all 4 colors out.  


Have a fabulous day!!

Helen from HTBCreations

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!