Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Little Argyle Lovin'

Good morning everyone! It's Karen from SCRaPPY CaNuCK STuDioS.

A few weeks ago, I was inspired by an argyle-themed wreath that I saw on Pinterest.  I figured that the only thing that could make it cuter was a little touch of twine.  So I grabbed my adorable Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and got to work:




I used my TT to create the argyle pattern as well as to accent the center of the flowers.  A little yarn, a little felt and a little twine!  What can I say - it really is that easy!

Come on over to SCRaPPY CaNuCK STuDioS for all the details!  In the meantime, grab some twine int he store (Cherry Cupcake is still on sale until the end of the day but this wreath would look great in a variety of colors) and get crafty.  After all, anytime is a good time for argyle!


7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!