Monday, January 14, 2013

You Warm My Heart Layout

Hello Trendy Twine fans, It's Sukie here. For my project I am sharing a double page layout which follows our monthly challenge featuring Watermelon Taffy.  This twine is a fun and festive twist of pink, lime and white and is perfect for all kinds of creations.
I used the twine for the title, on the photo mats and on the mittens.  For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.
You still have plenty of time to join in our challenge this month which requires: mittens, buttons, a snowflake and the color pink.  Have a happy Monday!  Sukie

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVE all the twine!!
    Happy Monday everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so bright and cheerful, love how the snowflake in the middle brings the pages together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Sukie seriously Beautiful LO. Love the details and the colors they are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic layout ! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so bright and cheery. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is amazing! perfect colors and use of Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! You always have such pretty layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!