Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trendy Tuesday- Hot Cocoa Gift

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here to share my project for this month's challenge- Show Us Your Mittens

I made this super cute Hot Cocoa Gift.


I took the Watermelon Taffy Twine and glued it in strips for the scarf. Then also used it for a sweet bow.


How cute are those marshmallows?!
Please visit me at Jamiek711designs.blogspot.com for details on my project.

Now if you'd like to own some Watermelon Taffy you can find it HERE.

We'd love for you to join us for our Monthly Challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping!

8 comments:

  1. This is really so cute, love the twine but especially the Marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling project! Love the scarf on the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmm project Jamie!!! I LOVE the adorable topper and paired with the twine and adorable marshmallows..... Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, yum! Send her on over to my house stat! It's freezing here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These treat packs are so cute! I may need to break down and get the die and bags for my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This treat pack is super cute! The girl and her scarf are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' cute, just love her scarf and I want those marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!