Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Greetings

Good Morning Everyone, it's Kate here from 
Kate's Creative Corner

Hope Everyone had a Great Weekend.  I have a CAS card for you today.

This month we are showcasing the Holly Berry Twine and Christmas Candy Cane Twine.  They are also both on Sale so don't forget to grab em'.

For my card today I used Trendy Twine's Holly Berry.
The paper is from Recollections that I got at Michael's and it is so pretty.
My stamped image is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas Wishes.

Don't forget to join our Monthly Challenge we still have tons of time.

Happy Holiday Trendy Twiners!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Super pretty! That twine looks great with your background paper.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Kate!! LOVE the paper and the great stamp!!
    LOVE when the twine matches so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card Kate, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love the papers. Awesome stamp. Great twine.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate, love the card!!! Simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how cute that is Kate and everything matches so sweetly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!