Monday, October 22, 2012

Trick or Treat Layout

Hello Trendy Twiners, I am back for another design day this month and I have a Trick or Treat layout featuring Orange Licorice Trendy Twine. The Halloween scene on my layout showcases these little silhouettes who appear to be having a blast on Halloween Night.  The entire layout was accented with several different colors of Trendy Twine.
My twine spider was created by outlining the center with Orange Licorice twine, Midnight twine for the legs and Black Licorice for the web path.  I also incorporated a Lime Licorice bow into the title.
For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.  To take a closer peek at the twine colors, feel free to check out the store and don't forget there is still time to join our monthly challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!  Sukie

10 comments:

  1. Love this Sukie! I love the background paper and your little marching silhouettes & all the fun twine of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spooky layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an Awesome LO Sukie. Love the details and all your cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love that twine spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much detail in your layout!! It's just AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!