Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Trendy Twine Tuesday

Hi Trendy Twine Fans!
Are you ready for some great Trendy Twine Design Team Inspiration?
Today the Design Team is using Twisted Lime Trendy Twine
for their projects.



Jamie made a cute St. Patrick's Day Favor with some braided Twisted Lime.

Stacey

How cute is this little gift set to give to someone special on St. Patty's Day?


Kasi made a super cute card to give your favorite Irishman/woman!



Alyssa used some Twisted Lime Twine to embellish her sentiment.

Great inspiration from the Design Team.
Make sure to leave them some love! :)

Ready for a Challenge?
This month's challenge starts Today- March 6th and will end March 30th.
Your project must include a Shamrock, Glitter and Twisted Lime or Holly Green Trendy Twine.
Don't have any Trendy Twine?
You can substitute with Green embroidery Floss.
The Winner will receive 50 yards of Trendy Twine, winner's choice!!!
So come one and show us your projects!

17 comments:

  1. Great projects DT! The page looks so festive with all that pretty twisted lime twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job, DT!!! Love all the fun Projects and inspiration!! Keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, these cards are all so cute, I feel lucky just looking at them, great job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the projects!! Great job ladies :D

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job ladies !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful job everyone!!
    I entered my St. Patty's Day card~ first time entering a challenge over here! So Glad I did!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the DTs projects! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just entered a 3d project I finished tonight, using the yummy twisted lime twine. Hope you like it, this was my very first challenge entry anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun challenge!!! Thanks! -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! And I have the same paper as Kasi has on her card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I am sorry, I don't have a Shamrock on my card, so it's probable won't work, I am sorry...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!