Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I know, you're jealous...


There's room to add some more... ;-)


My "design team Loot"... ;-)


Hi everyone, Bee here... Just sharing with you my twine storage... :-P I love Kim's sugar containers, so cute, but I don't have room for that in my little craft corner, and I have a curious toddler who would love to play with each and every color... so I just store my ribbons and twines in those big candy containers from Anchor Hocking (Target for about $5). It's not as convenient, but so far it works for me....

I hope you have noticed there is some space left in my big jar... ;-) There are 4 new colors of Trendy Twine  in the making... ;-P

Don't forget you still have a few days to enter my giveaway to win a sampler pack of the 6 basic colors... :-)

Bee

2 comments:

  1. You would be right....I'm totally jealous...it's a candy jar with goodies inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for storage! How clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!