Friday, May 25, 2018

Planner Friday - May

Summer is just around the corner and I can't wait!  Spring has been a mixed bag this year, we've had a lot of rain and even some snow this side of the pond so I am looking forward to spending time outside in the sunshine more than ever right now.  Today I thought I would document my ideal summer in my travellers notebook using some of my favourite APB stamps to really get me in the mood!


Products used:
Used but not pictured:


My perfect summer

So as you can see most of my favourite summer activities involve some kind of food!  Whenever I think of summer I always picture BBQs, ice cream and chilled glasses of wine, get togethers with family and friends and adventures!  

I used stamps from the FoodiesDrinks & More and Perfect Pairs sets for the images in my spread and then coloured them in using pencil crayons.  The sun stamp was from the How's The Weather? set and I used yellow ink for that one so it would be nice and bright.

Then I used some stamps from the Choose HappyYou & MeDocumenting The Everyday #1 and #2 sets to add some quotes that remind me of summer to the pages!


Weekend plans

I used part of  Weekend stamp but I didn't ink the whole thing as I wanted to add an S to the end of it to make Weekends instead.  I love busy Saturdays followed by lazy Sundays especially in the summer!    

What are your favourite things about summer?  

If you fancy creating your own journalling spread then stop by the store now and pick up some stamps to get you started!

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great set of journal pages! I love all the summery colors and stamps you used. I am ready for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this looks so pretty! And I love your weekend plans :) sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pages! Love all the products you used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!