Friday, November 24, 2017

Planner Friday - November

Yes!  We are so close to December I can almost taste it!  I can't wait for the festive period to start so I thought for this month's Planner Friday I would show you my Christmas themed spread in my Travellers Notebook.


My Christmas spread

I wanted to record some of my favourite things about Christmas and list the things I am looking forward to doing next month so I got to work with my Annie's Paper Boutique stamps!  I absolutely LOVE my Christmas stamp sets, they are full of fun and quirky quotes that are perfect for journalling, card making, gift tags and lots more!  

On the first page I have used the Christmas Movies stamp from the This is December set for the list of films I want to watch over the holidays and I added a couple of stamps from the Foodies set as there will definitely be snacks involved while I watch them!  Frozen is a family favourite in this house so the Do you want to build a snowman? stamp from the Let It Snow set just had to make an appearance too!

On the second page I have a list of things I need to do but they are also things I enjoy.  I can't wait to put up the tree, cover the house in decorations, hit the shops to buy gifts and treats and then wrap it all up.  I also recorded some of my favourite things to drink and eat using the This Is December #2
and Drinks & More stamp sets and I have left myself a space to add a photo of my children I am going to take on Christmas Eve while they are waiting for Santa to arrive.

The last thing I did was to give myself a reminder that I need to put out some cookies and milk for Father Christmas and a carrot for Rudolph and I used the image stamps from my Perfect Pairs set for this.  I think they look super cute!



Are you all set for Christmas?  Do you want to get organised in 2018?  Why don't you pop over to the store now and check out all the fab products to help you finish off the year with a bang and banish the January blues at the start of the year?

See you again next month!

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet set of pages in your notebook! I love Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fabulous! I love Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the Christmas colors and the fun stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!