Monday, October 16, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Owl Treat Bags

Happy Monday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today sharing these fun fall themed treat bags.
I started with Short Candy Bags and filled them with a yummy treat mix (pretzels, peanuts, candy corn and M&M's).  I decided to decorate them with owl die cuts from SVG Attic's Give A Hoot collection.  For the girl owl, I added a bow of Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine on her head.
For the boy owl, I made a bow tie out of Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  I stamped sentiments from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set onto banners and adhered them to the bag with Glue Dots so it looked like the owl was perched on the sentiment.  I added Autumn Sequins to the sentiment banners and then wrapped and tied Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine around the treat bag.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. These are so very cute!! Adorable Owls and loving those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just super duper cute!! Awesome treat bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project! The owls are simply adorable and those treats looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I just love the owls :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!