Thursday, October 12, 2017

Trendy Twine - It's all about the Candy!



Hi There Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing some Halloween Treats showcasing some spotlight products this month. I found some fun Halloween themed bubbles and wanted to give them out as gifts for the younger kids in the neighborhood.
 These bubbles fit perfectly in the  Large Treat Sack filled with candy. I lined the bags with Halloween themed paper to make them a bit more sturdy for the bubbles and candy.

I added some gorgeous Orange Licorice trendy twine

And lastly I stamped the die cut tags with sentiments from Happy Halloween Stamp Set

All of these fun products are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Orange Licorice Trendy Bakers Twine - Orange & Black - Halloween Twine

5 comments:

  1. These treat bags are super fun! Lining the bags with patterned paper is a great idea to hold the toppers up more. I might have to steal that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable treat bags! I love how you filled them with some fun bubbles and candy! The papers you used are so gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat bags! So festive and fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!