Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Every Family Has A Story

Happy Tuesday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and I am sharing this bright scrapbook layout with you today.
The main color of Trendy Twine that I used on this layout is Lime Licorice.  It is a Halloween twist, but as you can see, it can be used for so many non-holiday projects!
The patterned paper I used is from DCWV's Confetti stack.  I cut the words using glossy black vinyl and my Silhouette Cameo.  Embellishments include a doily, die cut tag, GMD Paradise enamel dots, and Prima flowers.  For the tassel on the tag, I used the Lime Licorice Trendy Twine and tied a bow around it with Totally Pink Trendy Twine.
At the bottom of the layout, I glued more of the Lime Licorice Trendy Twine in a swirl to the page and added another flower.
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout page! Very pretty colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! I love that you used vinyl for the letters--great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and beautiful layout, so pretty Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!