Monday, August 14, 2017

Trendy Twine - Ahoy


Hi Trendy Fans!

Are you loving all the "Nauti" going on this month? I sure am! I'm sort of obsessed with the nautical theme right now since our last vacation. We were fortunate enough to visit Sweden and stayed with friends in the most beautiful little fishing/boating town. So every store had the MOST gorgeous nautical products. So I'm so happy that this is our them this month and we are spotlighting "In the Navy" Trendy Twine. 
I wanted to make a card that was universal so I could use it for different occasions although I kind of looks like baby boy colors. I started with die cutting rectangle mats from blue and white striped paper.  I die cut a large anchor to be the focal point.

I just LOVE the huge anchor with the trendy twine tied around. Lastly, I just printed the sentiment on my card stock because I actually couldn't find an "Ahoy" stamp, (I think someone needs to do some stamp shopping) I hope you all have a chance to visit the blog, we have some fun inspiration all month long.



6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!