Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Have a Happy Day!

Hello all!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I hope you are enjoying the posts this month.  I just love the Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine we have been using!


I've made a quick card to show you today. First, I picked out this candy jar cut from my Cricut Design Space.  I knew I wanted to use something pink or blue to go with my Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine.  This is a print them cut and I was excite to see that it had layers that you could cut too.  So I let it print and cut the three big candy pieces that I pop doted on for some dimension.


Next, I cut out the oval shape and glued my twine around. I like to to that to make the twine really part of the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the Smile Stamp Set that you can find in the store.  The I pop dotted my candy jar onto it.  The sequins came from two mixes -- Frosty Sequins and Raspberry Cupcake Sequins. If you don't have the colors you need in one, it doesn't hurt to use two :)

And there you have a quick and simple card! 


Follow us on Facebook.
Share your Trendy Twine creations in our Twine It Up Facebook Group.

Have a Happy Day!

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with this color twine. I am going to have to break down and buy some ... awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beckie! You should get this twist--it really is one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable card! I love treat jar! The twine outline frames the sentiment and treats so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card! I love that treat jar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, the sequins are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!