Monday, July 17, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Birthday

Hello!  This is Sukie and I have a treat project to share featuring Bubblegum Taffy twine.  The twist of aqua, white and pink is so fun and festive.  It was the perfect accent for a couple of birthday treats I created.
My project started with a striped popcorn container which was layered with a fun shaped tag.  I simply added a sentiment from the APB Smile stamp set.  I used the same stamp set for the sentiment on the Pink Tag-Its.  The tag was embellished with a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot.
Next, I adhered the tag to the candy bag with some Pretty in Pink Ribbon and twine.  A small die cut flower was added to the front of the treat container. The finishing touch was several enamel dots.
All of these crafty goodies are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique!
Giveaway
I have a Bubblegum Taffy Mini to giveaway on my blog, all of the details are here.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love this. So cute and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I can't believe all of the awesome Annie's Paper Boutique products you used on these. Very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute treats...love the bubblegum taffy. The tags are adorable Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute. I really love the colors in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun and yummy looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love these Sukie! Just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!