Thursday, June 15, 2017

Trendy Twine -- USA

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I made a quick treat box that you can make for your 4th of July cookouts.

I started with the Biggie Kraft Box 3x3 that you can find in the store. I just love all the packaging products you can find there at great prices.  You can fill this with your favorite candies.  Mine are usually of the chocolate variety :) 

 


I used some patriotic paper around the box and they wrapped my Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine around the other way and made a bow.  Next, I pop-dotted my USA die cuts onto two of the sides.  The die cuts are layered and came from Cricut Design Space.  
 


The top seemed a bit plain so I added some white enamel dots that may be a bit off white.  But I think it worked.
 

These are pretty easy to make and everyone would love a treat on the 4th of July!






And I have a GIVEAWAY!  Head over to my blog and check out today's post to see how to win a Berries Jubilee Mini






Shop at Annie's Paper Boutique.
Follow us on Facebook.
Share your Trendy Twine creations in our Twine It Up Facebook Group.
 
Have a great day!
 


3 comments:

  1. That box is perfect for treats! I love the USA cuts you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable treat box, the way you decorated it looks awesome! The kraft looks great with the red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your fun little box! I just love the great big USA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!