Monday, June 26, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Patriotic Celebrate Card

Hello crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and I am sharing a simple patriotic card today.
I started with embossing the white background layer with a stars with swirls embossing folder and die cutting it out with a stitched rectangle die. I made a banner using Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine and patriotic washi tapes.
I die cut the celebrate sentiment three times to match the layers of cardstock I used as the mat on the card front.  The finishing touch was APB Peppermint Icicle sequins that I adhered with Glue Dots stitch glue squares.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the embossing and the fabulous wash banner! The sequin accents are so perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I am in love with your twine. Thank you for such great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, this is so pretty. The banner is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!