Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Me & U Card

Hello everyone!

I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I made a shaker card! I used Totally Red Trendy Twine, a stamp from the You & Me Planner Stamp Set, and sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley

I started out with some red cardstock for my base.  Then I found some red patterned paper for the front that I cut my heart into.  I then glued my Totally Red Trendy Twine around the heart and added a bow at the bottom. 


For the inside shaker sequins, I picked through the Christmas Shaker Medley and pulled out out some clear, red and red seed beads.  I also added some white seed beads from my stash. There are some square red sequins, but I do like them in the heart.  I also glued some of the same sequins on the card front.


I used a die cut for the stamped sentiment coming off the heart where I added another sequin.  Additionally, I glued a strip of the Totally Red Trendy Twine on the end to look like the tag is under the twine (it could have been if I knew what I was adding before I glued everything down!).

Lots of foam tape later and my card is finished!  I hope you visit the store for all the deals this month before they disappear!




Visit us:
Trendy Twine Blog ~ HERE
Trendy Twine Facebook page ~ HERE
Twine It Up! Facebook Group ~ HERE
Trendy Twine Store ~ HERE
 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!