Sunday, October 2, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Chevron Halloween Treat Bags

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today.  Halloween will be here before you know it!  Do you have your Halloween treats ready to go?  I am working on mine!  Here is what I made using the Purple Chevron Favor Bags.
Inside they hold a fun size M&M package with room to fold over the top.  I added a Kraft Tag with Metal Rim and dressed that up with a Spooktacular Taffy seal.  The sentiment is from the new APB Happy Halloween stamp set.  I added Trick or Treat Trendy Twine to the tags.  The charm is from Blue Moon Beads.
The decorations on the center of the bag includes a witch hat die cut from SVG Attic's SDS Spooky Cards set.  The papers are from DCWV's Spooky Night mini stack.  I also added more Trick or Treat Trendy Twine details to the center of the bags.
The second bag was made with the same supplies, I just changed up the sentiment, charm and die cut.
The ghost was from SVG Attic's SDS Halloween Soiree kit.  Isn't his bow tie of Trendy Twine sweet?

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful treat bags Beth!! Love all the fun details you added to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! Adorable Treat bags!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat bags, al of the details you added are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun treats!! I love the charms, twine and tags. Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOO, I love these! Awesome colors and design! Fabulous Beth
    Have a great evening
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!