Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Hello Summer Treats

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  This month, the Trendy Gals are featuring the fabulous Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine.  I really love this twine and have used a lot from my spool, but there is still a lot left!


I am loving all the red, white and blue candies in the store.  Kit Kats are popular in my house so I had picked up a bag of them. Then I realized how great they would be in the Candy Tin for our 4th of July family get together.


The band around the tin is cut at 2 inches wide and I just wrapped it around the tin and taped it closed. Next, I wrapped my Stars & Stripes Twine around the band and knotted it at the top for my tag.  I also used a Trendy Page Dot as a reinforcement for my tag.


For the tag, I used a polka dot background stamp in red, and then stamped my hello summer right on top of that. Then I did use some clear Wink of Stella on the dots which I think you can kind of see in the picture above.  I also wanted to use the treat stamp which comes from the Foodies Planner Stamps.  I die cut a small tag to stamp treat on and added it to the top of my tag.  I finished it off with some die cut stars and a pretty bow.

Keep checking back for more fun projects all month long!   Have a great day :)





Shop HERE
Facebook HERE
Instagram HERE







5 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!