Sunday, February 7, 2016

Trendy Twine - Valentine Treat

Hello Trendy Twiner Friends!

It's Tammy, and I have a Valentine Treat using Krafty Red Trendy Twine and Metal Rim Kraft Tags.

I created this using half an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock which I layered a piece of designer paper over then I created a pouch. I used a heart die-cut to create a window for my goodies to peek though. I outlined the heart with Krafty Red Trendy Twine.

I had a scrap of corrugated cardboard that I used on the right side which gave some visual texture. Next I wrapped a length of red grosgrain ribbon around and tied off in a bow embellishing with a double bow of Krafty Red Trendy Twine.  I attached a Metal Rim Kraft Tag with a stamped image to the center of the bow using a button and Krafty Red Trendy Twine. A white paper rose finished it off quite nicely. 

Hope you enjoyed this Valentine Treat!

Have a wonderful Day!
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a GREAT project Tammy!!
    LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely treat!! Awesome project!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun treat idea!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific use of the twine Tammy, you always knock my socks off!! Super sweet project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little box! I'm so in love with the corrugated cardboard, looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!