Thursday, February 11, 2016

Trendy Twine - Because...

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M and today's project will feature the pretty Krafty Red Trendy Twine along with the Kraft Tags With Metal Rim.

Here is what I created.....
I made a Valentine's Day Gift Box!

I used Valentine's Day card stock by Recollections to cover my 3x3 Kraft Box.
I used Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink around the edges.
I wrapped some of the Krafty Red Trendy Twine around the top & bottom parts of the Kraft box. For the heart window shaker, I used the SU' Sweetheart punch.
I used a clear acetate pocket sleeve and filled it with white beads and the red & white sequins from the Candy Cane Sequins Mix, which I absolutely love.
 I adhered the pocket sleeve to the inside of the Kraft box with my ATG.
I then stamped "Be My Valentine" on a banner.
I adhered a scallop circle die cut on the center of the Kraft Tag with Metal Rim, doodled with a white gel pen, stamped "Because I love you" from Tiny Tags, added a brad and a white sticker heart. Isn't it just Pretty? 

For the sides of the Kraft box I used the Scallop & Stitched Circle Die from My Creative Time and the Happy Valentine's Day Printable
For the borders, I used a scallop border punch.

For the top portion of the Kraft box I made a super cute topper with a scallop circle die cut and the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time.  
I doodled with a white gel pen and added pearl dew drops from The Robin's Nest.

I wanted the tag to dangle a bit so I ran a piece of Krafty Red Twine through the Kraft tag and then adhered it to the center of the Kraft box. Then, I covered it with the super cute topper I made.

Here is a closer look at the Krafty Red Twine which I used around the shaker heart.
Pretty, right?

Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:


10 3x3x3 Kraft Boxes

Happy Valentine's Day Printable

Candy Cane Sequins Mix - Christmas, Holiday, Winter

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

9 comments:

  1. This box is very awesome! You did a great job on decorating it for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Migdalia and who won't love this valentines treat:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! Love the way you turned it into a shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift box, Millie!! I love how you decorated it!! The twine looks amazing wrapped around the box and framing the shaker heart!! What a fabulous project this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable box Millie! You decorated it perfectly! LOVE the twine and the heart shaker window and tag is so fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects Millie!!
    LOVE all the details!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous project!! Love this awesome box!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details of your fabulous treat box especially the sequins! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love February and this project is one reason why! So gorgeous, I love the paper and the awesome tag!!
    Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!