Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Trendy Twine- Holly Berry Sequins Shaker Tags

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.

Today I am sharing some Holiday shaker tags with the new Holly Berry Sequin mix,


For my shaker tags, I took 2 of each color Kraft and White card stock and cut a simple tag shape 
from my Silhouette and stamped the sentiments on the front and back of the tags. Then I used a Tree die to cut one of the tags for the shaker window. I added some clear acetate to the cut window, then some foam adhesive for dimension. Then I was able to add some of the new Holly Berry sequins.
Adhered the second tag and the shaker tag was just about done. I added a Chevron Trendy Page Dot in Red and some Holly Berry Trendy Twine to the tag and they were done!


I added a stamped From: and To: to the back of the tags.

Products used:






Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Please visit my blog for the rest of the details.
Don't forget to check out: 
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group

Have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

  1. These are super adorable, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty tags!! I absolutely love them!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the prettiest tags, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such gorgeous shaker tags Kimberly! LOVE them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE these shaker tags. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shaker tags Kimberly, they are just so cute! What a perfect design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!