Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Trendy Twine- Holiday Gift tin

Hi Everyone!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.

Today I am sharing a Holiday project using the Candy Tin.
I made a Holiday gift tin with some 3x3 cards and chocolate.






I made the 3x3 cards to look like gifts with some Holly Berry Trendy Twine as gift packaging.
Then I added some sentiments using red ink on the white cards 
and white heat embossing on the kraft cards.
Then I wrapped six Hershey miniatures with some Holiday patterned paper as an added treat.
This is perfect gift for someone who doesn't craft but could always use some holiday cards and a treat. This container easily holds 4 cards and 6 chocolates.
I added a ribbon belly band to the container and a kraft tag with some faux stitching.
I embellished it with a double bow from some white ruffled ribbon and heart button 
with a Holly Berry Trendy Twine bow.

Products used:



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Please visit my blog for the rest of the details.
Don't forget to check out: 
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group

Have a wonderful day!!

9 comments:

  1. This gift set is so wonderful. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute project! Love how you created it as a gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful holiday gift set!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twine - such a fun, trendy gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super ADORABLE project!!! LOVE this gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! Can I just say that this may be the BEST gift ever - Chocolate and cards - UH...PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!