Thursday, December 3, 2015

Trendy Twine - Ho Ho Ho!

Hello everyone!  This is Sukie with a fun project featuring a Candy Tin from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I was trying to find a creative use for my tin so I packed it with some Candy Cane flavored Hershey's Kisses and decorated it as Santa.  I used the Christmas Feet cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs to cut the Santa feet for my tin.  The D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder was used to accent the fur on the Santa feet.  I attached some black paper along the center and cut out a buckle with my Explore. A few buttons were added along with a scalloped border punched from the Scalloped Sentiment Fiskars Punch.
The scalloped border was accented with some Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  More twine was used to accent the sentiment tag.  The tag was punched with the Fiskars Tag Punch.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Christmas Cheer stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up these Candy Tins for those holiday projects.  You will also find lots of crafty goodies in the store along with some gorgeous twine colors.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


7 comments:

  1. OMG Sukie!
    This is so adorable!!!!
    What a clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cute you dressed up the tin!! Super duper cute! Fun idea!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Sukie!! This is just adorable!! You are just rocking all these Christmas projects!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Sukie! So creative and over the top cuteness!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is way too cute! I love this adorable tin!

    Have a SUPER weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!