Monday, August 10, 2015

Trendy Twine - Birthday Treat and Card

Hello everyone, this is Sukie with a fun and festive project featuring Aqua Midnight and Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.  I created a birthday card with a treat package using a clear chocolate box from Annie's Paper Boutique.  It was the perfect size to fill with some yummy M&M's.
I embellished both my card and treat package with a banner of tiny envelopes cut with a Quick Cuts die, I trimmed the envelopes down a bit so they would fit better.   The envelopes were draped over the gorgeous Aqua Licorice twine and adhered to the front of my card and treat box.  A small twine bow in Aqua Midnight was attached to the banners as an accent.  I also wrapped the treat box with the Aqua Midnight twine and tied it into a bow.
Stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine and lots of fun treat packaging.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look at all this CUTENESS! I absolutely adore those tiny little envelopes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this adorable set! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful birthday gift set! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set Sukie!! What a hit this will be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!