Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trendy Stars & Stripes Treat Bag

Happy Trendy Tuesday, Twiners! It's Jessi here from Kissin' Krafts! I hope you have been enjoying this month's spotlight color - Stars & Stripes! I am in love with this twine the color combo is perfect for so many holidays! And of course, the Fourth of July!

Today I am sharing a very simple and easy to make treat bag! Perfect for the upcoming Fourth of July parties/picnics!


It all starts with a canvas treat bag (available HERE in the Trendy Twine Store), needle and Trendy Twine's Stars & Stripes. Stitch a large star on the front of the bag. I thought it looked better with the star off-centered. Once the star is complete, I stitched a large button using Trendy Twine's Totally White. To finish the bag, I stamped a festive tag and tied off with more Stars & Stripes!


Thank you for stopping by today! Looking for more Trendy Twine inspiration? Like our Facebook page and join our Twine It Up Facebook group!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this fun idea Jessi!! Awesome CAS design and beautiful choice of TT!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitched star on your bag! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and easy--my favorite words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute. Love that you stitched the twine on that bag looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Your star looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is so cute and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!