Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lucky Day Layout

Hello Trendy Twiners, I have a Saint Patty's day themed project to share with you featuring Twisted Lime Trendy Twine which is on sale this month.  My double page layout was inspired by the monochromatic challenge we have going on this month, however, I incorporated a few other colors into my project.
I love the fun look of the beads tied to the ends of the twine.  Now isn't that rainbow so "trendy" with Cranberry, Orangsicle and Lemon Tart twine?  You can check out more details on my blog.
We have a "going green" mini pack available in the store to get you started on those monochromatic projects for this month's challenge.  You have plenty of time to enter those projects into the challenge here.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!