Monday, March 12, 2012

Guest Designer Monday featuring Tarynne

Hi Everyone! Today we get the pleasure of introducing you to
as a trendy Twine guest designer!

Look at this awesome gift bag and card that Tarynne made using the
Twisted Lime Trendy Twine


How cute is that! Look at all the detail on that card
and how cute is that treat bag?

For more details on how Tarynne created her project
please visit her blog HERE
and don't forget to leave her some love. :)

A great big THANK YOU to Tarynne for
guest designing for Trendy Twine.
We appreciate you taking the time to do
this for us.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this!! Great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that twine shamrock is incredible! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stitched shamrock! Amazing!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much!! My project is finally live at my blog, I accidentally set it to post on my blog for pm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! The stitching is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful. Love the shamrock. Thank you for joining us today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shamrock, it's amazing how you made this, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!